Berlin (GER), March 2017 - Privacy is a key factor for the development of digital products and services. Two particular challenges need to be addressed urgently: the adaption of business processes to the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation and the need for common rules on data processing in a globalized world. Bitkom and Beck Verlag as organizer invite you to discuss these challenges at the Privacy Conference in Berlin, 19 September 2017.
The event will bring together practitioners and academics to tackle challenges in managing privacy and answer questions such as
- What is going to change due to the EU reform and what is to be expected from the opening clauses?
- How can we reach a common interpretation of the new data protection rules?
- What does compliant data management look like practically? W
- Where do we stand in the implementation process?
- How can technical solutions be helpful in protecting data effectively while still in use?
- How can we protect personal data in a digital and globalized world?
Bitkom and Beck Verlag look forward to welcoming you at the Privacy Conference in Berlin. Topics include
- international data flows
- privacy management
- technology and tools