Saratoga Springs, NY (USA), April 2016 - Learning Directions, a one-day “mixed and blended” program for learning colleagues focused on the reality, hype, promise, and challenges of evolving employee learning, will take place in NY, Chicago, LA, and Seattle in June.
The MASIE Center presents Learning Directions: four one-day briefings for learning colleagues, taking place in the following cities:
- New York City (@ AMA Executive Conference Center) - 01 June 2016
- Los Angeles, CA (@ Universal) - 07 June 2016
- Seattle, WA (Downtown) - 09 June 2016
- Chicago, IL (@ The Gleacher Center) - 15 June 2016
Elliott Masie, a leading industry analyst, will take an in-depth, evidence-based and vendor-neutral look at how workplace learning is changing or not changing in 2016:
- learning personalization
- adaptive & responsive learning
- video: shorter, focused, user, virtual reality, and 360
- mobile and byod computing and learning
- workflow learning: from teaching to performance
- fresh looks at data, assessment, and evaluation
- social, collaborative, and connected learning
- leadership changes for compressed career ladders
- overwhelming compliance training
- the connected classroom and labs
- LMS confusion and restructuring
- from learning designers to learning producers
Elliott Masie explains, "Every day I find myself in discussions with CLOs and learning professionals about changes in the workforce, workplace, technology, and business settings. Our field is deeply focused on continual shifts in future learning directions. What is working, what is fading, what is growing, and what is on the horizon?"
This one-day briefing will combine a high-intensity, drill-down day of conversations, demonstrations, and case studies with a set of digital follow-up segments, both on demand and via a webinar update three months later. Learning Directions is a concise program about learning for learning professionals.