Budapest (HU), May 2016 - The programme for the EDEN annual Conference in Budapest, 14-17 June 2016, comprises over 160 accepted contributions, including research paper sessions, demonstration and poster sessions, workshops, training courses, and lively Synergy sessions for new project ideas and in-progress initiatives.
Free pre-conference workshops will be held 15:00-18:00, 14 June.
- "Inspire! - An Unconventional Forum with EDEN Young Scholars" - Young Scholars' Workshop
Including "How can young scholars write better quality journal articles?" with Michael G. Moore, Ulrich Bernath, and other editors of online academic Open and Distance Learning Journals
- "Crossing borders in the comprehensive investigation of labour market matching processes: An EU-wide, trans-disciplinary, multilevel and science-practice-bridging training" - EDUWORKS workshop
- ECO (eLearning, Communication, Open-data) project workshop
- "Let Us Discuss and Establish the European Science Education Academy (ESEA)"
- "The mobility guide on line"
The Erasmus+ programme-funded OpenPROF project will organise its next multiplier event on 14 June, 12:00-15:00. The title is "European policy and practice in Digital Skills and Competences", a hands-on workshop with representatives of the ET2020 Working Group
This workshop at the EDEN 2016 annual conference in Budapest will provide participants with insights into EU policy relating to digital skills and competences. It will also enable participants to share their own experience and knowledge and to identify priorities for future work in the field.
Book and Wine Event
EDEN continues the tradition of the Book and Wine event: at the end of the first day (15 June), lovers of literature and good wine share their latest interesting reading experience through short presentations.
Welcome Reception - Featuring the University Chorus
The Welcome Reception will take place in the assembly hall of the central building at the Budapest University of Technology and Economics. The University Chorus will perform for the guests.