New York, NY (USA), April 2019 - ICELW 2019, the twelfth annual International Conference on eLearning in the Workplace, will be held at Columbia University in New York, 12-14 June 2019. The complete program for ICELW 2019 is now online.
The organizer has another great international lineup of speakers and sessions focused specifically on eLearning in the workplace. ICELW 2019 will feature
- an opening keynote speech by Meredith Broussard of New York University, the noted researcher and data journalist and author of "Artificial Unintelligence: How Computers Misunderstand the World"
- a keynote speech by renowned cognitive psychologist, author, and podcaster Dr. Scott Barry Kaufman of Barnard College at Columbia University, whose books include "Wired to Create: Unraveling the Mysteries of the Creative Mind"
- a panel discussion moderated by conference chair David Guralnick, PhD
- presentations by experienced presenters from around the world
- the announcement of the winners of the International eLearning Awards - Business Division
- and more
The ICELW 2019 program emphasizes demonstrations of eLearning and performance support success stories, along with the application of academic research to real world training, education, and job performance cases.