Call for Host: ICDE World Conference 2025
Oslo (NO), December 2022 - The International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE) is inviting member institutions to submit bids to host the thirtieth ICDE World Conference in 2025. The deadline to apply is 01 March 2023. Members from Asia, the Middle East, and Oceania are particularly encouraged to apply.
The biennial ICDE World Conference is widely recognised as the leading international event in open, flexible, and distance education.
The conference offers a space to
- present cutting edge developments and research in the field
- directly impact and contribute to future international and regional educational policy discussions
- provide international and regionalised perspectives, insight, and experience from world-renowned experts, leading academics, and politicians
- provide professional development, interaction, and knowledge exchange with universities at the forefront of open, flexible, and distance education, IGOs, NGOs, and companies and research organisations involved in the field
- build networks, with the opportunity to make connections and strengthen existing relations with Rectors, Vice-Chancellors, faculty members, and staff from about 200 ICDE member institutions and 20 member organisations.