London (UK), July 2022 - Mind Tools has launched a campaign focusing on empowering managers to thrive in the re-imagined workplace.
As the world of work has changed Mind Tools recognises that now more than ever the role of a manager is crucial. Managers are at the forefront of hybrid working, and it's vital that they be equipped with the tools and resources they need to help them support their teams navigate through this new way of working.
Mind Tools started as a blog to empower leaders back in 1996, when the founder, James Manktelow, experienced a need for everyday support in developing his own leadership, management, and personal effectiveness. Twenty-five years later, the mission to provide trusted, on-demand resources that help ambitious people to perform, manage, and lead with confidence very much remains.
To help support managers lead with confidence in the hybrid workplace, Mind Tools is offering a range of content and opportunities over the upcoming months.
- 25 % off a collection of "Managing in a hybrid workplace" resources
- an opportunity to win a year's subscription to Mind Tools and a 1-on-1 session with an experienced coach
- an opportunity to win a six-month Mind Tools for Business subscription for 15 managers
- webinars and supporting blogs related to the key challenges that managers are facing. You can sign up for the Mind Tools newsletter to keep updated.
- a Learner Intelligence Report centred around "engaging with learning in the re-imagined workplace"