Valencia (E), November 2019 - The Sixth International Conference on Higher Education Advances (HEAd'20) will be held in Valencia, Spain, 02-05 June 2020. The event is an excellent forum for researchers and practitioners to exchange ideas, experiences, opinions, and research results relating to the preparation of students, teaching/learning methodologies, and the organization of educational systems.
The HEAd'20 conference will be held at the Faculty of Business Administration and Management of the Universitat Politecnica de Valencia (UPV), which has recently been ranked as the best technical university in Spain by the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) 2019.
The program committee encourages the submission of articles that communicate applied and empirical findings of interest to higher education professionals.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following topic areas:
- innovative materials and new tools for teaching
- educational technology (e.g., virtual labs, eLearning)
- evaluation and assessment of student learning
- emerging technologies in learning (e.g., MOOC, OER, gamification)
- scientific and research education
- experiences outside the classroom (e.g., practicums, mobility)
- new teaching/learning theories and models
- globalization in education and education reforms
- education economics
- teaching and learning experiences
- entrepreneurship and learning for employment
- education accreditation, quality and assessment
- competency-based learning and skill assessment
The Program Committee will select the winners for the Best Paper and Best Student Paper awards. To be eligible for the best student paper award, the presenting author of the paper must be a full-time student.
Submission deadline - 24 January 2020
Author notification - 25 March 2020
Camera ready due - 13 April 2020