London (UK), January 2020 - Nigel Paine will be joined on stage by Kristina Tsiriotakis and Craige Heaney, respective global L&D heads of Deciem and Diageo, to host the closing session at Learning Technologies 2020, exploring embedding a culture of learning in organisations.
Creating a culture of learning in organisations is a current trend that has come to the fore in the last twelve months. However, the concept has deep roots and equally huge potential and scope for the future. The event will explore real-world examples of organisations that are successfully embedding a true learning culture which drives their people to continuously learn, develop, and improve their performance.
In a fast-moving world where change is the only constant, it pays to have people who are agile and adaptive. L&D can shape your people’s skills to ensure your organisation not only survives, but thrives in an uncertain future. Discover how L&D can lead from the front with learning initiatives that fit the broader cultural context and embed learning that is easy to love. We will hear from two organisations, one very established and one just a few years old, to understand how to create a real culture of learning today.
Kristina Tsiriotakis and Craige Heaney’s closing session on learning culture takes place on day two of the conference, 13 Feb at 15:55; it is chaired by Nigel Paine.
Embedding a culture of learning in your organisation, covers
- understanding your people and what they need vs. what they want
- talking their language and creating the right learning for their unique context
- digital considerations and how to take your learning culture into the digital age
- selecting the right suppliers and nurturing those relationships
- maintaining engagement and embedding this culture for the long term