Auckland (NZ), September 2018 - eLearnz 2018 is a virtual web summit that brings together the world's top learning tech speakers. This year’s event will be held 25 September 2018. In a world where the rapid pace of technology change affects all industries, the way we learn and adapt to that change is fundamental to our successful future.
The totally online virtual web summit consists of five international speakers throughout the day. Each speaker will have a Zoom room accessed by invitation once you have registered. You can watch as many as you like or register to watch all five. Each session also allows for interactive Q&A. All sessions will be recorded, so if you are unable to make it on the day, please do register, as the recording will be sent to all attendees.
eLearnz 2018 Web Summit Agenda
- Virtual Session 1: Nigel Paine - Why learning then won't be like learning now: welcome to the BIG DISRUPTION.
- Virtual Session 2: Donald H Taylor - 2018 learning results and trends (2018 L&D Global Sentiment Survey).
- Virtual Session 3: Melissa Milloway - Using xAPI in a VR project - Live case study, Scenes Around Seattle: an A-Frame Virtual Reality Experience Using xAPI.
- Virtual Session 4: Artificial intelligence - Changing the way L&D works.
- Virtual Session 5: Eyal Ronen - Gamified personalized microlearning based on learner KPIs - case study, Supercharge eLearning with Gamification and real-time feedback.
The eLearnz web summit has been organized by the awesome Bloom team to bring you the latest technology and the top trends in learning and development. This is the first year Bloom has organized the web summit as a virtual event, after continual growth in attendance since eLearnz was born at their eLearnz conference in New Zealand.
Don't miss the most exciting L&D event of 2018 for inspiration and skill building to grow your own career.