Valencia (E), December 2018 - After the great success of the previous HEAd conferences, which received submissions from more than 50 countries, the organizers are pleased to announce the Fifth International Conference on Higher Education Advances (HEAd'19), which will be held 26-28 June 2019 at the Faculty of Business Administration and Management of the Universitat Politecnica de Valencia (UPV).
This conference is an excellent forum for researchers and practitioners to exchange ideas, experiences, opinions, and research results relating to the preparation of students, teaching and learning methodologies, and the organization of educational systems.
The program committee encourages the submission of articles that communicate applied and empirical findings of interest to higher education professionals.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following topic areas:
- innovative materials and new tools for teaching
- teaching and learning experiences
- educational technology (e.g., virtual labs, eLearning)
- evaluation and assessment of student learning
- emerging technologies in learning (e.g., MOOC, OER, gamification)
- scientific and research education
- experiences outside the classroom (e.g., practicums, mobility)
- new teaching and learning theories and models
- globalization in education and education reforms
- education economics
- entrepreneurship and learning for employment
- education accreditation, quality, and assessment
- competency based learning and skill assessment
01 February 2019 - submission deadline
03 April 2019 - author notification
24 April 24 - camera ready due
26-28 June 2019 - the conference
Authors from all over the world are invited to submit original and unpublished papers that are not under review in any other conference or journal. All papers will be peer reviewed by the program committee based on their originality, significance, methodological soundness, and clarity of exposition.
Submitted papers must be written in English and should be in PDF format.