Toronto, ON (CA), September 2018 - "Unleash the Power of Anytime, Anywhere Learning" is the title of a webinar presented by Lee Fridman, Account Executive at Docebo. The event will take place 11 September, 11am EDT.
In today's online world, on-demand learning is the new norm. But what happens when technology is unreliable and we still need to access our devices for offline learning?
For those using a learning platform like Docebo to deploy their L&D activities, driving learner engagement and performance depends on your learning content's ability to satisfy your users' on-demand mindset. This means having a tool that gives them a way to access their content with or without cellular service, which shouldn't determine whether or not your users can access their learning content. How do you ensure your offline learning connects?
In this interactive section, you will learn
- the power of offline learning with the right learning platform
- how to create content that connects, even if learners aren't connected
- how to overcome the issue of tracking offline learning
- how to choose the right authoring tools to deliver an exciting L&D program online and offline
- how Docebo can bring learning activities to a workforce, anytime, anywhere