Orlando, FL (USA), March 2017 – The organizers of the fifteenth International Conference on Education and Information Systems, Technologies, and Applications: EISTA 2017, Orlando, Florida, USA, 08-11 July 2017, have announced the extension of the submission deadline for potential contributions to 05 April.
Integrated in the event are
- the 11th International Multi-Conference on Society, Cybernetics, and Informatics: IMSCI 2017
- The 21st World Multi-Conference on Systemics, Cybernetics, and Informatics: WMSCI 2017
- The 10th International Multi-Conference on Engineering and Technological Innovation: IMETI 2017
To submit an article, please click the "Authors" tab on the conference website. Submissions for both face-to-face and virtual presentations are accepted.
IMSCI/EISTA and all its collocated events have been indexed by Elsevier's SCOPUS since 2005. The 2017 proceedings will also be sent to Elsevier's SCOPUS.
Authors of early submissions to EISTA 2017 (or any of its collocated events) and, consequently, of early acceptances and registrations will be
- considered in the selection of keynote speakers because this selection will need additional reviews
- invited to submit a second paper on special topics, which, if accepted, will require no additional fee for its presentation. These topics, which will be selected by the Organizing Committee, are very important topics, but are not necessarily among the usual grants priorities. The IIIS will finance papers of this type that are important for many authors, but are not among the priorities of policy makers in organizations that might be supporting participations in conferences financially.
Details about the following issues have also been included on the site linked to below:
- pre- and post-conference virtual sessions
- virtual participation
- two-tier reviewing, combining double-blind and non-blind methods
- access to reviewers’ comments and evaluation average
- waiving the registration fee of effective invited session organizers
- best-papers awards.
- publication of best papers in the Journal of Systemics, Cybernetics, and Informatics (JSCI), which is indexed in EBSCO, Cabell, DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals), and Google Scholar, and listed in Cabell Directory of Publishing Opportunities and Ulrich’s Periodical Directory. (All papers to be presented at the conference will be included in the conference’s printed and electronic proceedings)