London (UK), June 2021 - The CogX Festival is one of the world's largest gatherings of CEOs, entrepreneurs, academics, artists, activists, and policy makers working together to address the biggest questions, achievements, and challenges of the influential technologies shaping our future. From 14-16 June 2021, the CogX Festival will manifest as a hybrid in-person and virtual gathering at the distinguished King's Cross Estate in London.
The organizers will be bringing the excitement of the Festival to multiple sites within the Knowledge Quarter's vast, two million square foot estate. Among its spacious indoor areas and open air spaces, we'll safely gather for three invigorating days of inspiring sessions and candid conversations.
Following government guidelines, the CogX team is putting health and safety first and working unbelievably hard to protect our community, partners, and suppliers throughout the Festival. With an agenda that is not to be missed and a wealth of knowledge and expertise, we're expecting over 100,000 online and in-person visitors, including 1,000 speakers across 18 topic stages.
CogX signature features
- the Global Leadership Summit
- the fifth edition of the CogX Awards
- an extraordinary breadth of content and topics
- an expo to discover and explore ideas
- intelligent and serendipitous networking
The theme this year is "How do we get the next 10 years right?" and gathers the best in their fields to
- inspire current and future generations of leaders
- move conversations forward with concrete actions
- celebrate the latest innovations, especially those focused on addressing the COVID-19 pandemic
- continue the fight for equality, diversity, and inclusivity in all aspects of society
- help reframe the climate emergency as the biggest economic opportunity in the last 200 years.