IMT MSc is proudly announcing the release of the Metaverse IMT Virtual Reality Space, a revolutionary ecosystem that consists of a three-floor virtual world with eight indoor spaces that allow IMT students to interact and engage with external media in a completely immersive environment.
The Metaverse IMT Virtual Reality Space is a virtual educational ecosystem consisting of a three-floor central space with eight internal rooms (i.e., secretariat, collaboration area, auditorium, etc.) that allow IMT students to interact with each other and also with external educational resources (e.g., via the library).
Through the automated bots, students are able to
- learn about the innovative projects of other students or of the theses of IMT graduates
- attend a lecture in the auditorium of the virtual space
- book a meeting with the secretary or with the student advisor
- cooperate with each other in the collaboration area
- create an educational activity in the VR area of microteaching in order to build up their competencies as metaverse teachers.
Using the open space (IMT Open VR space), students and visitors can walk in the park or choose a VR sports activity to relax.
Moreover, on the three floors of the central space of IMT, the visitors have the opportunity to learn about innovative achievements of the Department of Informatics and explore the website of the International Hellenic University (first floor), or experiment with the VR and AR games of the Department's students by reaching the second floor.
It is worth noting that IMT is the only MSc in Greece and in Europe having all its educational services available in the metaverse.
For this reason, IMT received an honorary testimonial from the Director of Microsoft in the field of education for Greece, Cyprus, and Malta, Mr. Ioannis Anastasopoulos.
- YouTube https://youtu.be/tERIwIjPXbU