London (UK), July 2022 - Registration is open for the Learning Technologies Awards 2022: Celebrating outstanding learning technologies worldwide. Registration is underway until 15 July.
The Learning Technologies Awards are among the most independent and sought-after awards in the industry. They recognise the commitment, enthusiasm, and passion for learning technologies across the world. Finalists are selected by an independent judging panel of experts organised by the Learning Network.
Organiser, Mark Penton said, "All you have to do at this stage is to select your categories and then complete the registration form before 15 July. Detailed submissions follow later. There are 20 categories to choose from, providing an incredible opportunity to profile the great work you are doing."
- Best learning technologies project - commercial sector
- Best learning technologies project - public and non-profit sector
- Excellence in the design of learning content - commercial sector
- Excellence in the design of learning content - public and non-profit sector
- Best use of mobile learning
- Best use of social and collaborative learning technologies
- Best technology-based onboarding programme
- Most innovative new learning technologies product
- Best learning game
- Best use of simulations or virtual environments for learning
- Best online distance learning programme
- Best use of blended learning - commercial sector
- Best use of blended learning - public and non-profit sector
- Best learning platform implementation
- Best use of learning data analytics to impact learner and business performance
- The best digital learning transformation programme
- Learning technologies team of the year
- Learning technologies organisation of the year
- Learning designer of the year
- Learning developer of the year
The list of categories and registration for the 2022 programme is available via the Learning Technologies Awards website.
The glittering gala evening, during which the winners will be revealed, takes place on 16 November 2022 at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel in London, UK, with over 800 expected guests.