Berlin (GER), April 2023 - Online Educa Berlin (OEB), the annual global, cross-sector conference and exhibition on digital learning and training, has a unique focus: bringing participants to the forefront of developments in learning technology. Since 1995, insights gained at OEB have pointed the way toward the future of learning.
Astrid Jaeger, OEB Event Director, commented, "How we all learn is at a pivotal moment: artificial intelligence is already with us in education and learning technology, and much is about to change. OEB is the event that gathers the corporate, education, and public service sectors together to understand the opportunities and risks for learning and offers participants a venue in which they can contribute to shaping the future. For this reason, the theme selected for OEB 2023 is 'The Learning Futures We Choose'."
Education and corporate learning professionals from around the world are invited to take part in the 29th annual OEB event.
OEB places participants at the heart of the future of learning. The event will enable them to
- collaborate and gain insights on opportunities and challenges that are changing the world of learning
- find out how to choose and use various technologies and build skills in expert-led workshops and break-out sessions
- discover proven practice and learning strategies from leading institutions and organisations
- listen to, learn from, and engage with global expert speakers from different disciplines, sharing their knowledge, skills and passion
- follow case studies presenting critical success factors and discuss innovative approaches with peers
- engage in debate and open discussions on new technologies and trends with international practitioners and vendors
- connect with learning professionals from the education, workplace learning, and government sectors and forge essential international contacts and partnerships
OEB participants represent the full expanse of the field, from multinational companies to SMEs; from higher education and research institutions to elementary and secondary schools; from ministries of education to local authorities; and from global IGOs to local NGOs.
And it's still not too late to become a speaker! Proposals for this year’s gathering close 01 June.
- YouTube https://youtu.be/0vuuR2tTHsE