Bangalore (IN), September 2019 - EI Design is launching a free webinar entitled "Microlearning in Action - Tips, Techniques, and Examples on How to Use It to Drive Employee Performance", presented by Asha Pandey, Chief Learning strategist at EI Design, and sponsored by eLearning Industry Inc., 03 October 2019, 11.00 EDT.
To achieve high employee engagement and performance gain, training must be precise, easy to assimilate, and easy to apply on the job.
Microlearning based training is a highly effective approach that can be used to enhance employee performance, but the right application and implementation are important.
This webinar will provide insights into the magic of microlearning and how you can use it to offset several L&D challenges.
- It provides pointers on how you can put microlearning into action to drive employee performance.
- Through practical tips, techniques, and examples, the session will show you how to maximize the impact of microlearning in your organization.
In this 60-minute session, you will learn
- what microlearning is through a closer view of the magic of microlearning
- how you can determine if microlearning is the best option and when you should not use it
- how microlearning can offset modern L&D challenges
- how you can put microlearning into action to drive employee performance
- tips, techniques, and examples that illustrate how you can maximize the impact of microlearning