Brighton (UK), February 2021 - Totara, a leading provider of enterprise learning, engagement and performance management technology, has announced the winners of the 2020 Totara Awards. The Totara Awards recognize the most innovative, inspiring and successful implementations of Totara's products.
Led by Lars Hyland, Totara's Chief Learning Officer, and Lori Niles-Hofmann, Senior EdTech Transformation Strategist at NilesNolen, the 2020 awards saw an influx of entries relating to platforms created to support employees throughout COVID-19. With Totara, organizations were able to rapidly adapt their existing and new learning solutions to deliver life-saving learning worldwide. The year 2020 also saw the launch of Totara's Talent Experience Platform, comprising Totara Learn, Totara Engage, and Totara Perform, offering organizations more options than ever before to create adaptable learning and people management solutions.
This year's project winners are
- Best Business Services Project - Deloitte Accountancy/The Client by Deloitte Belgium
- Best Education & Training Project - BeReady by Accipio
- Best Finance & Insurance Project - Western Union by Synergy Learning
Highly commended: Banco Santander by Glow Chile
- Best Government Project - Nottinghamshire Fire & Rescue Service by Synergy Learning
- Best Healthcare Project - Istituto Superiore di Sanità (ISS) by Media Touch
- Best Hospitality & Travel Project - Sharjah Commerce and Tourism Development Authority by Human Logic
- Best Manufacturing Project - Etex Building Performance by Chambury Learning Solutions
Highly commended: Watts Water Technologies by Kineo US
- Best Non-profit Project - National Anti Doping Agency by LearnChamp
- Best Retail Project - Kmart by Catalyst AU
Highly commended: Holland & Barrett by Hubken Group
- Best Sport & Lifestyle Project - AFL Coaches Association by Androgogic
- Best Technology & Media Project - Glovo by Actua Solutions
The overall winners of the Totara Partner awards are
- Global Partner of the Year - Catalyst IT
- Top Seller APAC - Androgogic
- Top Seller Americas - Kineo
- Top Seller EMEA - Think Learning
Global Partner of the Year, Catalyst IT, is one of Totara's founding partners. Catalyst IT was selected for this coveted award based on its commitment to best practice software maintenance, as well as their excellent customer service. Catalyst IT has contributed code to the core Totara product offering and has extensive experience in creating large-scale sites for 20,000+ users. Catalyst has entities in New Zealand, Australia and the UK, giving them excellent global coverage. Some of their key customers include multiple New Zealand government departments, including the Ministry of Justice, Department of Internal Affairs and the Customs Service, along with organizations such as the Humanitarian Leadership Academy, British Dental Association, New Zealand Family Planning, and Kmart.
Androgogic is a longstanding recipient of Totara's Top Seller APAC award, with customers such as Tennis Australia, the Australian Football League, and the Law Society of New South Wales. Kineo US serves customers such as US Beef, City Electric Supply, and Watts Water Tech, while Think Learning specializes in learning management systems for the high-consequence industries such as healthcare, with customers including many NHS trusts, The Doctors Laboratory, and Hampshire Trust Bank.
Lars Hyland said, "Reviewing the Totara Awards submissions this year has been particularly humbling and impressive. Our community of partners and customers around the world has demonstrated that the flexibility and adaptability of the Totara platform facilitates a rapid and positive response to dramatic change. I would like to thank all those who entered, and while not everyone can be a winner this time around, there are some exciting prospects for next year. Thank you also to Lori Niles-Hofmann who assisted in the judging process."
The project award winners will receive a waka (a Mori canoe) award made from reclaimed genuine Totara wood and have the opportunity to participate in a series of Totara Community webinars over the next year to demonstrate their award-winning work to the Totara network.