London (UK), September 2019 - The ATD European Summit is the premier experience for senior learning professionals to collaborate with peers, exchange learning strategies, hear from industry experts on critical topics, and explore cutting-edge examples from modern learning implementations.
The 2019 ATD European Summit's agenda is created to cover an extensive list of topics addressing most of L&D's pressing challenges, including topics such as "Reskilling your workforce in the age of automation", "Unleashing the power of experiential learning in your organization", "Engaging Millennials and Gen Z", and much more.
As companies strive to become more resilient, responsive, and adaptive, they explore what it takes to lead a learning organization in this digital age.
By being a part of the ATD European Summit, you will walk away with
- INSPIRATION - You will gain a new perspective and creative ideas by being in the midst of the best in the learning industry to help you drive more business impact.
- PRACTICAL SOLUTIONS - The summit gives the opportunity to analyze, test, and compare learning technology and solutions that will add value to your business.
- EXPERT ADVICE - You will connect with likeminded people who are facing the same challenges and pain points as you and learn from their journey.
- UNLIMITED LEARNING - The 2019 edition has been revamped to offer more unparalleled content through five days of strategic and unlimited learning.
- CONNECTIONS - The summit is designed for you to walk away with a wealth of knowledge and connections by meeting fellow peers and thought leaders.