Skillsoft and Workday Complete Cloud Connect for Learning Integration
Boston, MA (USA), June 2022 - Skillsoft , a global leader in corporate digital learning, has announced that it has achieved Workday Cloud Connect for Learning Integration status, providing customers with a seamless integration that connects Workday Learning with Skillsoft Percipio. Workday Learning engages employees in development through a personalized, contextual platform while arming businesses with the agility and insight needed to drive workforce readiness.
"We're expanding our partnership with Skillsoft at a time when enterprises and their learners have an unprecedented need for accessing on-demand training and development resources," said David Somers, Group General Manager, Office of the Chief Human Resource Officer, Workday. "Skillsoft has been an outstanding partner, and the opportunity to strengthen our relationship while driving increased business value, learner engagement, and administrative efficiency for our customers was a natural next step."
"As organizations like ours continue to prioritize investment in our teams and help them develop the skills for today's economy, integration between our learning management system and content portfolio has never been more important," said Gavin McQuillan, Head of Learning and Development, NatWest. "We are looking forward to exploring the integration between Skillsoft Percipio and Workday and learning more about the opportunities and benefits it can bring to our learners."
Designed to maximize the value and experience of enterprise learning, the integration enables Workday users to access Skillsoft Percipio's learning assets from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. Organizations will benefit from Skillsoft's immersive content, rich features, and improved UX functionalities delivered directly within Workday Learning.
- Expertly curated learning paths that enable access through Percipio to Skillsoft's Aspire Journeys and channels to purposefully guide learners through role- and competency-based paths designed to move them toward aspirational jobs.
- Integrated multi-modal content that extends display and tracks multi-modal learning assets including courses and microlearning videos, with additional content planned via future updates such as hands-on practice labs and audiobooks.
- Enhanced content discovery that provides improved support for detailed descriptions, better images, and expanded keywords, which make it easier to find Skillsoft content.
- Automated maintenance offering enhanced automation capabilities that ease the administrative burden of introducing new, updating existing, and retiring outdated content.
- Advanced tracking with xAPI-compatible tracking methods capture content progress and completions and report them back to Workday Learning.
"The enhanced interoperability of Skillsoft and Workday offers the best of both worlds via the extensive breadth of Percipio learning assets and the comprehensive administration capabilities of Workday Learning," said Apratim Purakayastha, CTO, Skillsoft. "This integration will extend the reach and effectiveness of learning within organizations using Workday, weaving skills development directly into learners' natural flow of work. When access to learning is seamless, outcomes improve dramatically."
Notably, this partnership underscores Skillsoft's commitment to an open platform strategy and making learning directly accessible through widely used work tools, platforms, and collaboration apps. With its open architecture, Percipio integrates seamlessly with one of the world's premier learning systems, while operating across devices and presenting an intuitive user experience to provide a frictionless learning journey.
More information on Skillsoft's integration can be found on the Workday Marketplace, which provides easy access to solutions built by Workday and its software and content partners.