Pune (IN), December 2020 - There has been a lot of discussion and propaganda around microlearning, but never truly an objective and holistic inference. The latest offering from Upside Learning, "Microlearning - Go beyond the Hype" is dedicated to mapping these missing pieces and complete the puzzle.
The book takes you through the following nuggets that help build the whole picture:
- Memory and micro-moments of learning
- Micro steps into macrolearning
- Avatars and impact of microlearning
- Bust common myths
- Commandments of microlearning
- Design strategy and delivery tools
- Microlearning challenges and limitations
Readers of this book will be taken to the smallest link of learning to the heart of microlearning concepts and will get a thorough understanding of the layered concepts that have never been clearly linked and explained. Thus, the book will provide the reader with the knowledge leading to expertise only a few possess.